Saturday 3 November 2007

Thank You

Day Three

I was almost not going to post today cos its just one of those very busy days I have 2 weddings, a meeting with my Boss , hubby to pick up and market runs. I hate going to the market but I love shopping. What an Irony.

I'm having challenges with getting a new Nanny and I work full time but in all things I give thanks.

I'm thankful for Mama next door who has 'adopted' me and my boys.

She has being babysitting for me for about a week. Old man reports at her door just before Dh head for work and Senior Boy joins him there when he gets back in the afternoon. I pack cooked food,sandwiches,caprisonne,2 change of clothes etc etc so we don't over burden Mama. When I arrive to pick the boys at about 6.30 -7.00pm they ready for bed and in their Pjs.

I'm grateful and I say thank you Mama for your support.

I was home alone yesterday.I sent the boys to my Aunt for the long weekend. They are on half term holidays. Dh is in Abuja for work and he's back as I write. The house because twice its size and the silence was so loud I almost went deaf. The bed was strange also cos when Dh is away the boys get to sleep with me but I was home alone. I didn't enjoy the being alone as much as I thought I would.

I'm thankful for my family Dh, Senior Boy and Old man. The noise and the cries they bring into my life. Now DH is back we will have the house to ourselves but I know he will want the boys back tomorrow but I'm not having it they stay till Tuesday at my Aunt. Hopefully by then we will have a new Nanny.

I give thanks for my Aunt. I apprecaite her support and love. I give thanks for the New Nanny wherever you are hurry , my boys and I need you.we cant wait to have you in our lives and in our home.

2 comments:

Ms. Catwalq said...

eeyah
have a nice week sha

Nonesuch said...

@catwalq thanks. u too.