Monday 5 November 2007

Oh what a Day!!!

Day Four

I was going to put up a post yesterday but Blogger just would not cooperate and I didnt have the patience. I was holding on tightly to the last days of my weekend. The boys are coming abck tomorrow.

I was at a baby dedication in the evening and I give thanks for the gift of LIFE. The newness and the joy that comes with the birth of a new child. Hope that tomorrow will be better. Thank God for new beginings.

Day Five

Today is just one of those crazy mondays. I give thanks for Mondays. Mondays are my favourite day of the week. I feel so much hope and will to take thw world and conquer on Mondays. It's a new week, so much to do , goals to meet, appointments to keep, lives to affect and change. Monday mornings are beautiful morning bright and full of hope.

My boys are home already and I cant wait to see then. Still searching for a replacement and hopefully before the week runs out we will have one.

I give thanks for monday morning.

2 comments:

Uzo said...

Amen oh....Have a great week

Nonesuch said...

@ Uzo and you too my sista