Saturday 26 May 2007

60 Questions

1.What time did you get up this morning? 5.30am


2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds are forever


3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? cant remember cos I didn't want to see the movie but hubby really wanted to see it so I just tagged along. We were late for the movie I wanted to see.


4. What is your favorite TV show? Depends on the season but right now I'm loving Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy


5. What did you have for breakfast? Yam and Eggplant Sauce.Thanks to Bab'sHouse


6. What is your middle name? so many but the one I love is Omotumise


7. What is your favorite cuisine/meal? any rice dish will do. so i guess Chinese.


8. What foods do you dislike? Bland dishes. I has to be hot and spicy and full of flavours.

9. Your favorite Potato chip? Prawn Flavours Walkers


10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Sound Sultan's Motherland


11. What kind of car do you drive? Don't Drive.I know its crazy but I don't drive.


12. Favorite sandwich? Tuna Baguette from Frenchies (Akin Adesola) I dare you all to try it.

13. What characteristics do you despise? People who think they are always right and will not listen to other people's take , selfish folks, and people who never take responsibility for their actions...

14. Favorite item of clothing? Right now my black camisole. It so functional.


15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Seychelles


16. What color is your bathroom? Powdered Blue


17. Favorite brand of clothing? its how I feel in the cloth that cuts it for me not the brand.


18. Where would you want to retire? some place quite and easy but also near an airport but not Lagos


19. Favorite time of day? Evenings


20. Where were you born? Lagos Island


21. Favorite sport(s) to watch? Sports ke? Maybe Swimming but really I'm not that keen on Sports. Its weird I know.

22. Who do you least expect to respond to this? dunno


23. Person you expect to respond first? dunno


24. What laundry scent do you use? Flowery


25. Coke or Pepsi? Coca Cola aka Coke


26. Are you a morning person or night owl? Night Owl


27. What size shoe do you wear? 40(British).

28. Do you have pets? No pets. They are too demanding.I dont have the energy to give the care and attention and love they require.

29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? none at the moment


30. What did you want to be when you were little? A mother and I wanted a big house and when you turn the taps milk will flow.

31. Favorite Candy Bar?


32. What is your best childhood memory? So many but I guess top will be times spent with my Grandmother.She was so so special to us all.God rest her soul.


33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Sales Girl, Sales Girl,Assistant Teacher at a Nursery in Warri,Buying and Control Assistant @ a Media Outfit, Admin Person, ....


34. What color/type underwear are you? sexy lacy numbers


35.Nicknames: Tintin(that was in the good old days. There is nothing 'tin' about me now), Didi


36. Piercings ? one in each ear and I want more still negotiating with Hubby


37. Eye color? Hazel


38. Ever been to Africa? Yes Ever been to South Australia? No


39. Ever been toilet papering or rolling? ?!!??


40. Love someone so much it made you cry? Yes


41. Been in a car accident? Yes and i almost lost my life. Thank Jah Almighty


42. Croutons or bacon bits? Bacon Bits


43.Favorite day of the week? Monday...a new begining.


44. Favorite restaurant? Right now Pearl Garden


45. Favorite flower? White Lilies


46. Favorite ice cream? Haagen Daz Cookies and Cream


47. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Don't drive


48. What color is your bedroom carpet? no carpet


49. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Don't Drive


50. Before this one, from whom did you get your last email? From my old boss and friend TG


51. Which stores would you choose to max out your credit card? If I had credit cards it will be Next, H&M, Body Shop


52. What do you do most often when you are bored? Read


53. Bedtime? varies


54. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? dunno


55. Last person you went to dinner with? my brother and his wife


56. What are you listening to right now? the hum of the generator


57. What is your favorite color? Purple in all shades


58. Lake, Ocean or river? River cos its always in motion


59. How many tattoos do you have? None


60. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? The chicken I think abi na egg?

No comments: